The PPN Secretariat is an administrative body. It is a flat structure, meaning there are no officers. It is the point of contact between the community & Waterford City & County Council and represents the 600+ PPN member groups in Waterford.
It has 11 representatives made up of the following:
- 1 Member from each Municipal District (Dungarvan/Lismore, Comeragh, Tramore & Waterford City West, Waterford City East & Waterford City South)
- 2 Members from each pillar (Community & Voluntary, Environment & Social Inclusion)
When do they meet ?
Meetings take place approx every two months, during the evening, alternating between Dungarvan, Tramore & Waterford.
As Secretariat Rep you will:
- Work as a team with the other PPN reps on the Secretariat
- Sub committee roles, ie; HR/Finance/Awards
- Coordinate and facilitate the day to day management of the PPN including the Staffing and budgets.
- Implement the decisions of the Plenary (all PPN members)
- Ensure the proper functioning of the PPN
- Report back to the Plenary on developments/issues
Further information: About the PPN & Secretariat
|Member Name||Member Organisation||Representing||Phone|
|Peter O’ Rourke||Waterford Older Persons Council||Comeragh Municipal Districtemail@example.com||089 2397742|
|Michael J Walsh||Ballysaggart Community Development Company Ltd.||Dungarvan / Lismore Municipal Districtfirstname.lastname@example.org||086 837 7590|
|Frank Nolan||Irish Water Safety||Tramore/Waterford City West Municipal Districtemail@example.com||087 643 2289|
|VACANCY||Waterford City East Municipal District|
|VACANCY||Waterford City South Municipal District|
|Marion O’ Mara||Waterford Older Persons Council (OPC)||Community & Voluntaryfirstname.lastname@example.org||
|VACANCY||Community & Voluntary||
|Colette O’ Connell||County Waterford Beekeepers||Environmentemail@example.com||058 41910|
|Lynda O Shea||Sacred Heart Family Resource Centre||Social Inclusionfirstname.lastname@example.org||085 8502375|
|Garrett Wyse||Tramore Theatre Group||Social Inclusionemail@example.com||087 653 6002|